Nilight 18007C-A 37-Inch 468W Triple Row Flood Spot Light Bar
About Nilight 18007C-A
- Super brightness: Combo beam with triple row and nest reflector cup design in the middle for extreme light efficiency
- Upgrading reflector cup: the broad reflective plate on both sides allows multi-angle refraction, ideal for ambient illumination
- Adjustable mounting bracket: the mounting bracket can be adjusted and slid, offering convenience to adjust position flexibly when needed
- High performance: IP67 waterproof rate, efficient cooling, die-cast aluminum alloy housing, over 30, 000 hours lifespan
- Fit Type: Universal Fit. Fade Resistant, UV Protection, Weather Resistant
Triple Row LED light bar Series
NI18A Series for Your off-road Driving
Nilight NI18A series was designed to improve the brightness for all customers during the night off-road driving. NI18A series is popular among all our customers for its high quality and affordable prices. The decent size and design give an excellent appearance when you install it on your vehicle. Upgraded PC lens will enhance the anti-scratching durability. Special craftsmanship extends the lifespan of the lights over 50,000 Hours.
- LED Power: 468W (156 x 3W High Intensity LED).
- Beam Pattern: Spot Flood Combo Beam.
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles).
- Lumen: 39000LM ~ 46800LM. LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K.
- Working Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours.
- Working Temperature: -40~85 degrees Celsius.
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens.
- Waterproof Rate: IP67; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof, and anti-corrosive.
- Beam Pattern: Flood Spot Combo Beam
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles)
- Lumens: 14,300
- Working Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours
- Working Temperature: -40~85 degrees Celsius
- LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Profile, High quality Led Chips, PC Lens
- Waterproof Rate: IP67; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof and anti-corrosive.
There are no reviews yet.